NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Branhammer

Established Member
buddy of mine is trying to sell his upper plenum and throttle body for a 98 mustang on craigslist, the following is a conversation he had with someone:

View attachment 34525

View attachment 34526

View attachment 34527

"Do u think it will work on my 86 mustang"

"Absolutely not"

LMAO

Based on the buyers request to send a cashier's check because he is "on an oil rig" and his spelling is terrible, this was probably one of those "Nigerian" scams or something similar.

When we renovated our kitchen, I put my wife in charge of selling the old cabinets in the local internet ads. My wife had never heard of this scam and ALMOST fell for it. She told me about this guy that wanted to send us a check for the asking price without even negotiating, along with extra money to cover the cost of his moving company, then requested we send a money order for the extra amount to some moving company. She thought it sounded like a retarded process and wanted me to look into it. I Xerox'd a copy of my ass/balls and sent it to the address he gave us. He stopped contacting us and we sold the cabinets to a local. We did get the check he sent us though. Forwarded it to the authorities.

Last edited:

Steve@Tasca

Complete moron!

[video=youtube_share;cesSRfXqS1Q]http://youtu.be/cesSRfXqS1Q[/video]

my-brain-is-full_zps94960352.jpg

Best part is the look on the other guys face when he says "We don't anticipate that".

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
There are some REALLY STUPID Democrats elected in the state of Georgia. Not only do they have that mental midget Hank Johnson, but they had Cynthia McKinney for a long time too. She's quite the whack-a-doo herself.

mckinneyoff2web4ru.jpg

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread