NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

mnewxcv

Established Member
carguys.jpg

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
buddy of mine is trying to sell his upper plenum and throttle body for a 98 mustang on craigslist, the following is a conversation he had with someone:

1.png

2.png

3.png

hoamskilet

Established Member

blk02edge

Established Member
Sometimes I prefer to just throw things in the garbage than deal with craigslist tards..

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
You all might not find this funny but these guys crack me up.

[youtube_browser]-l_k-2-CiRo[/youtube_browser]

chao5.0

Established Member
the hodge twins are hilarious, Keith is down right nasty as time and as dumb as some of the advice is its usually true and just needs to be said.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
****in hodge twins....speaking of that youtube money thread from the other day...you know they're probably raking in some decent second income. The sad thing is, the channels that promote truthful and realistic information have significantly lower followings than people like that dipshit Mike Chang. The Hodge twins have a great following though and they don't talk about drinking magical red koolaid.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
****in hodge twins....speaking of that youtube money thread from the other day...you know they're probably raking in some decent second income. The sad thing is, the channels that promote truthful and realistic information have significantly lower followings than people like that dipshit Mike Chang. The Hodge twins have a great following though and they don't talk about drinking magical red koolaid.

Mike Chang is an asshole, and so is that other tool Ogus. Elliot Hulse and the Hodgetwins do a good service.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Mike Chang is an asshole, and so is that other tool Ogus. Elliot Hulse and the Hodgetwins do a good service.

HAHAHA **** OGUS!!!! And his butt buddy Lavardo. Hulses philosophical crap gets old for me. I don't know if you've watched POG but Chris cracks me up. I love watching all those guys but you definitely have to keep the "bullshit" mentality when watching any of them because you know they are all full of shit when they claim natty. They're great motivation but you just can't let them get into your head.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
This thread needs some Steel Panther:

[video=youtube;yfB7vF7nCdA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfB7vF7nCdA[/video]

I'm partial to this song myself:

[video=youtube;LKS3kx-Lcl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKS3kx-Lcl4[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread