stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
So this was at the resturant we had dinner last night, I lol'd

IMG_20140607_212448055_zpsunzwfgtb.jpg

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
Granted, I would never let my kid do that to someone, but to hell if I would just walk away from someone that did that to my kid!

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Granted, I would never let my kid do that to someone, but to hell if I would just walk away from someone that did that to my kid!

Lol, so what? You going to let your kid do that to someone and not expect recourse? No wonder there are so many self entitled little ****s running around these days.

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
I know we say it all the time but i cant even imagine doing something like that as a kid, especially with one of my parents standing right fricken next to me... and yes as the above person so rightly stated thats the reason for the self entitled little shits

Steve@Tasca

If you notice at the end of the clip it looks like the person starts to follow them, makes me wonder if the person getting bumped was actually with them.

Coiled03

Established Member
Lol, so what? You going to let your kid do that to someone and not expect recourse? No wonder there are so many self entitled little ****s running around these days.

Umm - I don't think that's what was said. He was merely pointing out that he'd say something to the person that did that to his kid.

That doesn't preclude him from giving the kid some corporal punishment and a talking to at home after the fact.

Users who are viewing this thread