NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
status.jpg

soap-1.jpg

adamwest.jpg

willfe.jpg

Deff repost but hopefully it motivates someone to actually do it.
lock.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I find it hilarious that anybody can make fun of christianity and mock Jesus on this site and it be okay. However when somebody makes fun of 9/11 it's all of a sudden not okay. Double standard FTL. This thread is a free for all, get over it.

Because 9/11 actually happened.

tumblr_m20wvui8RC1robe6jo1_250.gif

semperfi09

hux racing
Established Member
Lol should put everyone in one room and let the ace whooping commence then maybe we can get back to the funnys either way I still want the funnys back

zapman

Established Member
No individual in the history of mankind has had a greater impact on humanity than Jesus of Nazareth did. It's pretty hard to have that kind of impact on humanity if the said individual never existed.

if I wanted a bible story I'd goto church not a Funny pic thread, I see this thread being closed after its amazing run because of this crap! Drop it and get back to the funny!:kaboom:

MY PEE PEE - YouTube

Driver500

Established Member
if I wanted a bible story I'd goto church not a Funny pic thread, I see this thread being closed after its amazing run because of this crap! Drop it and get back to the funny!:kaboom:

MY PEE PEE - YouTube

If I wanted to see pictures of an American tragedy I'd go surf Al Jezeera. Instead I came here to see the funny. Drop it and get back to the funny.

Users who are viewing this thread