NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

dooberGN

Established Member
I wish people from your family could die in a tragedy and I could make a meme to mock the day it happened. I had two CLOSE family members die in the north tower you scum. So yeah it is upsetting when morons like you think it's a ****ing joke.

I'll let you know when it happens.

acJy9.jpg

3BZTH.jpg

1C8wB.jpg

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Wtf are you talking about troll?

I mentioned repost once in this entire thread like a year ago, and I was mocking someone else for crying repost and reposting it again

67891026.png

tumblr_m46looxIi41qe9tnzo1_400.jpg

Lrn2sreach noob. You are still a crybaby.

Last edited:

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
it is very distasteful.

The real image should have been that of LA on a smoggy day, which would coincide with CA's love of the ganja, and it would actually be funny.

You're a piece of garbage.

Because your three brain cells bounced off each other and made you laugh doesn't mean it's funny to Americans that remember the worst day in our history since Pearl Harbor. **** you.

I wish people from your family could die in a tragedy and I could make a meme to mock the day it happened. I had two CLOSE family members die in the north tower you scum. So yeah it is upsetting when morons like you think it's a ****ing joke.

Mad, no, sickened by the lack of respect and baffled by the stupidity shown by members for those that were murdered. :nonono:

Tell you what! walk the streets of a usually vibrant city, that smells of death and sorrow, watching thousands of people looking for loved ones never to be found, then maybe you have a f'ing clue.

Classic display of not having respect

1187801712963.gif

SFlaCobra

Established Member
Too many whiners in here. Crying over some pictures about 9/11. R.I.P. it was a tragedy yes, but we aren't laughing at what happened so get over it. It's funny to some, not to others. Move on.

528117_436923796342446_390582284_n.jpg

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
I found the picture funny, not the horrible tragedy of that day, but the caption. Relax guys, I don't think the member that posted intentionally meant harm or disrespect to those who had lost loved ones in the tragedy.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Too many whiners in here. Crying over some pictures about 9/11. R.I.P. it was a tragedy yes, but we aren't laughing at what happened so get over it. It's funny to some, not to others. Move on.

528117_436923796342446_390582284_n.jpg

ahaha

computer_nerd

Established Member
im sorry i can deal with alot i have thick skin but those 9/11 posts are the most tasteless things i've seen on this site. save that shit for 4chan you douchebag.

Edited by Administrator: DO NOT circumvent the profanity filter again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread