NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Le_BigMac

Established Member
darthbagpipes.jpg

lol Portland.

SpdKilz

Established Member

Typical ignorance. You realize a person making a million dollars a year pays more in taxes in that one year than most will in their entire lifetime. Just because the capital gains tax is lower than actual income tax does not mean the "rich" don't pay hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars a year in taxes.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
The first half is very true, the second half is nonsense if you know anything about astronomy.

If you derail this thread one more time with your stupid faggotry, I will pay someone to hunt you down and shank you in the neck.

CFRacer22

Established Member
The first half is very true, the second half is nonsense if you know anything about astronomy.

Typical ignorance. You realize a person making a million dollars a year pays more in taxes in that one year than most will in their entire lifetime. Just because the capital gains tax is lower than actual income tax does not mean the "rich" don't pay hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars a year in taxes.

:bored: Its sad how some people get so obsessed with arguing and starting sh!t on the internet.

I say we auto-ban anyone who takes any picture in the NWS LOL thread seriously.

leftlane86gt

Established Member

As your watching pay attention to the PERCENTAGE of taxes paid. There is much bigger picture than the dollar amount paid. I guess Warren Buffet has it all wrong also. I'm pretty sure he knows a wee bit more about taxes when comes to the "rich" than you. If he says the "rich" don't pay enough, it's pretty much the gospel. When your done watching, drop your computer on your head.

[youtube_browser]zB1FXvYvcaI[/youtube_browser][/url]

Now time for some funny.....
26apr29-america-the-beautiful-1.jpg

3520Viking20Smoke20Break.jpg

7720He20Can20Smell20Idiot.jpg

4620Helpful20Sign.jpg

3720Wires.jpg

7820Grilled20Deer.jpg

9120Fat20Naked20Guy.jpg

29aug16-mind-of-man.jpg

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 346CamaroSS
ok "Stig" we get it.
I don't think you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic605hp
Stig we get the point man.
No, you don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWRIGHT
Someone needs to poke The Stigs eyes out so he can't use his computer anymore.
Because Racecar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagged
Can someone spam more of those stupid "because race car" pics????
You got it buddy!

ROFL!!!! Regardless of how little i enjoy the racecar pics, that response made me spit water out everywhere. lol, the troll is strong with this one. Feed him moar please. Its 100 times more entertaining then the racecar pics. When i scroll down for 10 mins and only see racecar pics i cant help but shake my head and chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread