NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

kuruma

Established Member
Disney blow job .... really??

My ex was a freak. We were on a boat alone on pirates of the carribean. She decided to 'sit on my lap'. We had forgotten there are cameras all over the place. After about 30 seconds a voice comes on the loud speaker "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING".

Everyone does it.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
My ex was a freak. We were on a boat alone on pirates of the carribean. She decided to 'sit on my lap'. We had forgotten there are cameras all over the place. After about 30 seconds a voice comes on the loud speaker "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING".

Everyone does it.

I'm surprised the boat is big enough to do the dirty on

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member

Everyone does it.

lol yeah I have a few friends that work there and they've caught some people doing interesting things.

mysteed

Established Member

Everyone does it.
Yup. Haunted Mansion is another fun ride to have some fun on. :D

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
0CBLy.jpg

divided

Established Member
[YouTube_browser]hiUayQf4hnc[/YouTube_browser]
[YouTube_browser]f7p3VXZ7N0Q[/YouTube_browser]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread