mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Someone just uploaded this to facebook...got a laugh out of it

383753_2488573453727_1234410400_32407186_1931425170_n.jpg

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
I'm not having an issue. I guess it's just another thing that doesn't like you.

screenshotat20111214182.png
This was the original link {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7syb3G4bhc} this is your link {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCS3hcBbHR4} on your screen capture maybe if you were smarter you would have changed the url to appear like the original in your screen capture.

I just didn't feel like looking for it on youtube, however I'm glad you wasted your time to show just how much of a troll you are.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm glad you wasted your time to show just how much of a troll you are.

Actually it wasn't a waste at all because I wanted to find the video anyways because I didn't catch what he said when I was at work.

But yes, my trolling was successful. I not only had you waste time to check, but you actually sat there and starred at the picture to try and find differences and then you took the time to type them out... awesome...:lol:

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
Actually it wasn't a waste at all because I wanted to find the video anyways because I didn't catch what he said when I was at work.

But yes, my trolling was successful. I not only had you waste time to check, but you actually sat there and starred at the picture to try and find differences and then you took the time to type them out... awesome...:lol:
No that was the first thing I saw simply because when I quoted the original vid link I remembered the URL coding and realized it was a different post of the video.
The guy going ape shit was funny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread