NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

07vert

Established Member
295915_2012459355660_1369072559_2713019_1584463571_n.jpg

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
You reply to a post about Ohio saying that people are childish for talking about other people's states. I am saying that, as a resident of Ohio, the picture you commented on was correct. I know that's a difficult concept, but if you think about it enough I'm sure you'll grasp it.

idiot__oPt.jpg

another childish reply. you obviously don't get it, especially since these posts have nothing to do with this thread..

excellent rebuttal! obviously you're right and the 90000 people who are saying that you're stupid are wrong.
carry on and enjoy the short bus and free lunch.

Last edited:

Darcsun

Established Member
i don't see why. given the same intel that Obama was given Bush would have killed them all the same.

Bush might have wanted to focus on intel that told him Iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11 rather than the intel that Iraq had more oil than Afghanistan.

and wasn't Ghadaffi killed by rebels and not american armed forces?

Ghadaffi's convey was hit in the by NATO forces (i.e. the U.S.) that morning, which forced his men to take off on foot. They were eventually caught because of this.

your pic makes no sense

If any of these events would have happened under Bush, he would be claiming victory and everyone following conservative ideology would have used it as evidence Bush had done his job. The pic does not make any sense only if you deliberately refuse to believe in reality.

Also, please look into the concept of capitalization.

Its a funny pic thread, gtfo with the politics

Top of page… Ghadaffi pic. Pervious page, Ghadaffi pic, Hillary Clinton related pic, Obama related pic. Every other page… politics. You, GTFO with your learning curve of how the internet works and STFU.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Weird, I don't see this thread entitled "Lets talk about Ohio" or "lets talk politics"

I said it once, I'm not saying it again, get it back on topic.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Bush might have wanted to focus on intel that told him Iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11 rather than the intel that Iraq had more oil than Afghanistan.

Ghadaffi's convey was hit in the by NATO forces (i.e. the U.S.) that morning, which forced his men to take off on foot. They were eventually caught because of this.

If any of these events would have happened under Bush, he would be claiming victory and everyone following conservative ideology would have used it as evidence Bush had done his job. The pic does not make any sense only if you deliberately refuse to believe in reality.

Also, please look into the concept of capitalization.

Top of page… Ghadaffi pic. Pervious page, Ghadaffi pic, Hillary Clinton related pic, Obama related pic. Every other page… politics. You, GTFO with your learning curve of how the internet works and STFU.

maybe so, but Bush would have still acted on the intel same as Obama. congrats to the forces to took them out.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Can't believe no one has posted a gif of the toolbag that ran out onto the field dressed as a ref last night in the Arizona-UCLA game.....

96 cobra

Established Member
You guys need to STFU about Ohio... and start bickering about Cleveland! :banana:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM"]Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video: 2nd Attempt - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread