NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
66634822643824032241.jpg

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
all these STFU commentators are right where they need to be...behind a keyboard. cuz if any of you had the balls to say that to my face, which i highly doubt, i would show you just how "black" i can be.

:shrug:Im not sure if your threatening to Rob me... or Rape me..

either way im going to hide from you at the last place you would look..

........ at a job

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
We get the point, everyone. Stop it before it gets sent to SD.

This. Its not worth losing the most epic thread on the interwebz. I swear this thread is one of the only things that gets me through Mondays..

semperfimrn1

Established Member
move it like bernie

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBLmogRL4c"]YouTube - Hot New DANCE CRAZE Hits The South It's Based On The 1980s Movie WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S!!![/nomedia]

txyaloo

Established Member
My family used to own slaves... lots of them. I wonder how long before bigsterl97 says I owe him reparations?

Signed,

Txyaloo
Imperialist White Bastard

IShb3w

Established Member
what is funny about black people and fried chicken?? no one else likes fried chicken but black people?? no one like watermelon but blacks?? you obviously have no idea how racism is furthered...by images and ideas like that. it is ignorant to think that this is something that is funny along with the rest of the stereotypes that others have mentioned. many of the "jokes" on this thread are funny, however a good number of them are offensive to women as well as blacks. i doubt you would find jokes about white men having small dicks funny even though that is a stereotype. i don't see any of those posted.

2e4xfo7.jpg

Now, back to teh funneh:

33f72af.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread