1669169156208.png

1669169184050.png

1669169244805.png

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Legit me the other day doing high angle rescue, self lift evac and belay

The resort was making snow, wind ove 20mph, ambient 18F...real as it gets...havent seen my dick since sunday

1) Carry a bottle of pepper.
2) Shake it in you crotch area.
3) When your pecker sneezes, grab it.

You're welcome.

beau t

Established Member
What am I missing
I may not be on the same page but it reminds me of 1 of the movies with Zuse and maybe Persious where they released the monsters that were trapped in a cage by the gods? will try and look it up for the title and post back. In the case I'm way off base never mind lol.
Edit - - it looks like a scene from immortals towards the end when they fight the things trapped in the box.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I may not be on the same page but it reminds me of 1 of the movies with Zuse and maybe Persious where they released the monsters that were trapped in a cage by the gods? will try and look it up for the title and post back. In the case I'm way off base never mind lol.
Edit - - it looks like a scene from immortals towards the end when they fight the things trapped in the box.

I was going to say it looked like the box that housed the Titans from Immortals.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have no idea what any of this is.

Users who are viewing this thread