Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_5002.JPG

IMG_5001.JPG

IMG_4999.JPG

IMG_4998.JPG

IMG_4997.JPG

IMG_4996.JPG

Where is John Wilkes Booth when his country really needs him?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Not going even try today, Deceptive ****ing killed it.

Thank you for the compliment.

Funny, quick story that I feel is appropriate.

My coworkers (us SE Region guys) and manager were all together at a meeting/training thing. We were talking about sense of humor and such. My manager made the comment on some things I say, pictures I send, my timing and how it makes him laugh. I made the comment about being able to do that with really holding back. He said that I could let my full humor and personality run free that I wouldn’t be judged. I told him that I really liked working here and not getting calls from HR. He about choked laughing.

I don’t think many Combat Medics/Corpman that see real deployments have normal personalities and sense of humor. We are warped ****s.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Thank you for the compliment.

Funny, quick story that I feel is appropriate.

My coworkers (us SE Region guys) and manager were all together at a meeting/training thing. We were talking about sense of humor and such. My manager made the comment on some things I say, pictures I send, my timing and how it makes him laugh. I made the comment about being able to do that with really holding back. He said that I could let my full humor and personality run free that I wouldn’t be judged. I told him that I really liked working here and not getting calls from HR. He about choked laughing.

I don’t think many Combat Medics/Corpman that see real deployments have normal personalities and sense of humor. We are warped ****s.

Only one meme fits. You must unleash yourself.

9CBEF0EF-EC44-42EF-946E-12899E9E4AA2.png

Users who are viewing this thread