NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
My mom had a couple ferrets, she kept on top of cleaning the cage and washing their bedding and the smell was pretty minimal (I didn’t live there at the time so I’d definitely notice). They’re cool to some degree but shitting outside the box and all the medical issues is a bummer.

Seems like they’re just so inbred from the ferret breeding mills you’re guaranteed to have issues down the road

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
holy shit man what hahahahaah these things look like a ****ing TRIP

They really are a trip! Always entertaining, but like others said, they are focused on destruction so you have to basically child-proof everything. We were unsure after the first week having her but so far we have loved having her around. Totally worth it as long as you are okay with the downsides.
My mom had a couple ferrets, she kept on top of cleaning the cage and washing their bedding and the smell was pretty minimal (I didn’t live there at the time so I’d definitely notice). They’re cool to some degree but shitting outside the box and all the medical issues is a bummer.

Seems like they’re just so inbred from the ferret breeding mills you’re guaranteed to have issues down the road

Noticed the same too. Let her cage get too bad and the smell really eminates, but cleaning it every few days and keeping things as clean as possible makes it not so bad. It's not any worse than what you would find on a farm and her musk is no worse than the smell I have noticed on some dogs, like Malamutes.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
And lights…JFC, that shit drove me insane.
“Why are the upstairs lights on?”
“Oh, I went up there to put blankets away.”
“Need help putting things away?”
“No, all done”
:mad:
I swear my wife and kids must have every light on in the house at high ****in noon just to piss me off

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I swear my wife and kids must have every light on in the house at high ****in noon just to piss me off
I have to tell my kids to turn off the hall light EVERY ****ING TIME we come in. No exceptions. I always ask them how they can't remember such a medial task and I get the confused look. Their mom is such a control freak that they do basically no stuff around their house. They would get excited to do the dishes and use my microwave.....wow.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
IMG_1472.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
They really are a trip! Always entertaining, but like others said, they are focused on destruction so you have to basically child-proof everything. We were unsure after the first week having her but so far we have loved having her around. Totally worth it as long as you are okay with the downsides.

Noticed the same too. Let her cage get too bad and the smell really eminates, but cleaning it every few days and keeping things as clean as possible makes it not so bad. It's not any worse than what you would find on a farm and her musk is no worse than the smell I have noticed on some dogs, like Malamutes.

Mine were outside pets...

When I was growing up, these lived under the bridge at my parents house:

640px-American_Mink.jpg

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Mine were outside pets...

When I was growing up, these lived under the bridge at my parents house:

640px-American_Mink.jpg

It blows my mind that in the UK ferrets are a utilitarian pet for keeping pests down, and that they just let their colonies be. Basically instead of barn cats they have barn ferrets. I honestly don't know which would be worse. Although ferrets are probably less likely to leave scratches all over the car's paint. I spent a couple hours polishing cat prints off the one car.

Couldn't find the "yeet the tactical ferret" meme so-
zwjbkt87ck051.jpg

4.698gt

Established Member
It blows my mind that in the UK ferrets are a utilitarian pet for keeping pests down, and that they just let their colonies be. Basically instead of barn cats they have barn ferrets. I honestly don't know which would be worse. Although ferrets are probably less likely to leave scratches all over the car's paint. I spent a couple hours polishing cat prints off the one car.

Couldn't find the "yeet the tactical ferret" meme so-
zwjbkt87ck051.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2813.JPG
    IMG_2813.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 201

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Great... now I pissed on the wall laughing. Gotta stop reading you fools while take a piss.

Fwiw, did catch me off gaurd and pointed my weapon in the wrong direction

Users who are viewing this thread