NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I am all too aware.

You must have gotten the best behaved one. My ex started with one and went up to three I have to care for. Even once you get them "litter trained" it's still like a 90% success rate. And with the amount they poop- that's still a sizeable miss rate. For what little they're awake they have a real knack for destruction and need supervision. Not really as smart or affectionate as a lot of other pets. Then there's the diet, the medical care, and the stink...

Normally I'd say having at least two makes life so much easier since they focus on playing with one another rather than doing what they shouldn't, but if yours is well behaved, I wouldn't rock the boat. lol

76f3447e1605a34223047b6bd8454ac3.jpg

I had a coworker with 4. Holy shit his apartment smelled like shit. You could even smell it on his clothes at work.
Those ****ers are messy and stinky.
I'll stick with my pup.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I had a coworker with 4. Holy shit his apartment smelled like shit. You could even smell it on his clothes at work.
Those ****ers are messy and stinky.
I'll stick with my pup.

Second thought ignore what I said.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I am all too aware.

You must have gotten the best behaved one. My ex started with one and went up to three I have to care for. Even once you get them "litter trained" it's still like a 90% success rate. And with the amount they poop- that's still a sizeable miss rate. For what little they're awake they have a real knack for destruction and need supervision. Not really as smart or affectionate as a lot of other pets. Then there's the diet, the medical care, and the stink...

Normally I'd say having at least two makes life so much easier since they focus on playing with one another rather than doing what they shouldn't, but if yours is well behaved, I wouldn't rock the boat. lol

76f3447e1605a34223047b6bd8454ac3.jpg

I've been reading up on their diets and medical issues so trying to do . She is surprisingly well-behaved. Started out worried cause she was biting like crazy, but she has already mellowed out a lot and the destruction has reduced a lot too. It helps that my girl's 3 cats are all good with her and one of the cats acts like her parent and keeps her in check sometimes.

Zemedici

Established Member
And lights…JFC, that shit drove me insane.
“Why are the upstairs lights on?”
“Oh, I went up there to put blankets away.”
“Need help putting things away?”
“No, all done”
:mad:

every night I have to walk downstairs to turn off a lamp that Tanya 'needs to see to get down the stairs'

'why dont you turn it off when you come UP?'

'i'm scared'

oooooooookay then. hahahahaha

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
every night I have to walk downstairs to turn off a lamp that Tanya 'needs to see to get down the stairs'

'why dont you turn it off when you come UP?'

'i'm scared'

oooooooookay then. hahahahaha
Excluding closet lights, I can turn everything on/off with my phone. I paid dearly for this option.

Zemedici

Established Member
Excluding closet lights, I can turn everything on/off with my phone. I paid dearly for this option.

oh i told her this summer that's happening, and I close the ****ing blinds every night so the whole neighborhood isnt looking into my kitchen

Getting automatic blinds too.

Using her card.

She just dont know it yet. :D

Users who are viewing this thread