NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

RES0574

Established Member
Youngest needs haircut.
Oldest screams mullet.
Youngest (not knowing what it is but is very impressionable) screams muuwwwet.

View attachment 1749776
The background in this photo makes me think we are one small catalytic event away from reading about you and your family on the internet, or having the video on YouTube. "It was just a normal day in the 72MachOne household, and then....."

Cat condos, domesticated animals about, son hitting the build your own Hookah, building blocks, scooter, unreleased assisted-opening knife, moon-shine filled Igloo coolers.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
FA147CB3-DE0B-46FA-ABD4-AB9FEF8A4B82.jpeg
C2C426B2-7B4D-440F-BF5A-7F47C31FE04C.jpeg
63D8390D-643D-4421-AC91-538FE40E33A5.jpeg
332ACF33-46C5-4BD5-BDC0-BB670C1B8493.jpeg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
The background in this photo makes me think we are one small catalytic event away from reading about you and your family on the internet, or having the video on YouTube. "It was just a normal day in the 72MachOne household, and then....."

Cat condos, domesticated animals about, son hitting the build your own Hookah, building blocks, scooter, unreleased assisted-opening knife, moon-shine filled Igloo coolers.

This is probably a lot more accurate than it should be. (Minus the knife, I don’t see one of them out currently)

We won’t get into the cat issue other than to say there are 4 indoor. One is deaf, one literally has no eye balls, and one is half blind. There are also (not a typo) 21 new kittens in the barn in addition to whatever adult population exists.

Right after the Rowe v Wade memo leaked, a box of 100 metal clothes hangers showed up in my living room. Despite my best attempts at abortion jokes to my wife. She insisted theyre for an art project.

There’s also a dog in the picture.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
So I don’t have kids, but that picture reminds me of the 70’s living room with the yellow-orange flowered furniture. That picture had a ash tray-cigarette butt smell to it. That picture just had a kids smell to it… assuming parents would know what I am talking about. Wasn’t a crack on any one’s family or anything

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
So I don’t have kids, but that picture reminds me of the 70’s living room with the yellow-orange flowered furniture. That picture had a ash tray-cigarette butt smell to it. That picture just had a kids smell to it… assuming parents would know what I am talking about. Wasn’t a crack on any one’s family or anything

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

It’s the lighting (unless you smell my ****ing cats, then it’s cats) as we have daylight vs soft light or some shit in two different rooms. Does make the one room look 70s-photo orange, especially if you aren’t used to it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Did you guys decide you just didn't have enough poop on your floors?

budweiserferretsing.jpg

Pretty spot on with that comment lol. She shits in her cage where she is supposed to but there are spots on the hardwood that I can't for the life of me get her to stop shitting on! Easily ine of the best pets I have had. Sleeps 18hrs a day, puts herself to bed and sleeps through the night, relatively easy to take care of...How can you not love this face though!?

Resized_20220515_143414.jpeg

Zemedici

Established Member
Pretty spot on with that comment lol. She shits in her cage where she is supposed to but there are spots on the hardwood that I can't for the life of me get her to stop shitting on! Easily ine of the best pets I have had. Sleeps 18hrs a day, puts herself to bed and sleeps through the night, relatively easy to take care of...How can you not love this face though!?

View attachment 1749903

takes herself to bed ayo what?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
We won’t get into the cat issue other than to say there are 4 indoor. One is deaf, one literally has no eye balls, and one is half blind. There are also (not a typo) 21 new kittens in the barn in addition to whatever adult population exists.

Just reading that is making my eyes water

SecondhandSnake

Established Member

View attachment 1749903

I am all too aware.

You must have gotten the best behaved one. My ex started with one and went up to three I have to care for. Even once you get them "litter trained" it's still like a 90% success rate. And with the amount they poop- that's still a sizeable miss rate. For what little they're awake they have a real knack for destruction and need supervision. Not really as smart or affectionate as a lot of other pets. Then there's the diet, the medical care, and the stink...

Normally I'd say having at least two makes life so much easier since they focus on playing with one another rather than doing what they shouldn't, but if yours is well behaved, I wouldn't rock the boat. lol

76f3447e1605a34223047b6bd8454ac3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread