NE Philly
Established Member
In nomine Patris et fillii et Spiritus Sancti

112345th.jpg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I think that could be my ex lol, it was some random dude and not my "buddy" though. Literally happened less than a week after I deployed, I had a great time coping with the grief in Palma Spain. Almost married a Swedish gal that time around.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think that could be my ex lol, it was some random dude and not my "buddy" though. Literally happened less than a week after I deployed, I had a great time coping with the grief in Palma Spain. Almost married a Swedish gal that time around.
Sorry brother… fwiw I am happily divorced too. I almost fell in love with a half brazilian/german chick in germany, lol that would have been a disaster in the making.

Zemedici

Established Member
Sorry brother… fwiw I am happily divorced too. I almost fell in love with a half brazilian/german chick in germany, lol that would have been a disaster in the making.

Yes but fireworks in the meantime :D

Dated a Peruvian girl before tanya. Could never understand how much sass and attitude could Be crammed into a 5’0 frame

C2tuck

Established Member
i mean, did it?

Jesus, Dwarf Tossing Bar, I thought I had lived a fruitful life thus far, nope. lolol

Right?!? I’m over here like, I’ve done some pretty cool/crazy shit in my 43 years…

Then Skitz comes along and I’m like nope, but I gotta meet this dude. I just want to hear all his stories.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
i mean, did it?

Jesus, Dwarf Tossing Bar, I thought I had lived a fruitful life thus far, nope. lolol
Those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end...........wait! isn't that a ****in song? I can say, "Been there, done that" to some off the wall, crazy shit. Hence the SN. lol

Users who are viewing this thread