Established Member
Premium Member
434fdf27d33a43b64c27af56fda846a1.jpeg
cf630a14997bd9387625ca7016f37067.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
With all the covid Dr. experts out there assuming if you aren't a Dr., you might be a redneck, the old joke comes to mind.
What do you call the med student who barely passed all his tests?

Doctor
True story

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Too bad the sheeple can't even begin to admit that "the science" behind this bullshit is really just a way for the pharma companies to get stupid rich. Along with old Fakie...I mean Fauci. ****ing lying hypocrit. Oh well, people can't think for themselves anyway.
I'm just a stupid Trump supporter..... ;)
Oh, and I've worked in Pharmaceutical development.....oops

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
That's about right assuming the part cut off was "without curve". My Physics classes were like that. MAYBE 1 person could even finish the whole test in the time allocated, he went on to MIT grad. Then you group by normalization. It's actually kinda smart. Divides up the true geniuses, smart kids doing well, average, below average and those that don't belong in the program, all in one test.
My thermodynamics class had no curve. It was straight 90%, 80, 70, 60. Professor was from Japan: You get one thing wrong and I'll give you a 60%. This is not because you deserve it, but because I'm a nice guy. You get 2 things wrong and you get 0%. 4 hours of homework per night. Test every Friday consisted of follow-up questions on homework results. No excuses.

Dusten

Established Member
Too bad the sheeple can't even begin to admit that "the science" behind this bullshit is really just a way for the pharma companies to get stupid rich. Along with old Fakie...I mean Fauci. ****ing lying hypocrit. Oh well, people can't think for themselves anyway.
I'm just a stupid Trump supporter..... ;)
Oh, and I've worked in Pharmaceutical development.....oops

I saw a post today claiming out reluctance go get the vaxx is prolonging this, this passing pharmas pockets

ajaf1656

Established Member
My thermodynamics class had no curve. It was straight 90%, 80, 70, 60. Professor was from Japan: You get one thing wrong and I'll give you a 60%. This is not because you deserve it, but because I'm a nice guy. You get 2 things wrong and you get 0%. 4 hours of homework per night. Test every Friday consisted of follow-up questions on homework results. No excuses.

I was a political science major, most of my exams were a random topic from the course material and a blank essay book. There was no right or wrong answer, you just had to do a good job making your argument for whatever position you decided to take. Agreeing with the professor's opinion was usually good for a full letter grade above a dissenting opinion, so there were times I'd write an essay that I thought was completely wrong to boost my GPA. They should rename it the art of bullshitting. It has nothing to do with my career, but it's actually a really useful skill.

Users who are viewing this thread