Premium Member
6fe020ba4779cf26106d518604bcc586.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, funny story.

We were just down in the DR. One day, the wife and I are lounging on the beach under a thatch umbrella. There was a couple next to us doing the same. This woman was maybe 30 and gorgeous, perfect body etc. The guy was at least twice her age. Fast forward to after the trip and I'm telling my buddy about this. He's a pilot for a major airline and he told me she was probably a hooker. He said a lot of these old pervert pilots get these routes on purpose so they can fly down there, stay in a fancy resort and have a "wife" the whole time.

**** Biden

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Lol, funny story.

We were just down in the DR. One day, the wife and I are lounging on the beach under a thatch umbrella. There was a couple next to us doing the same. This woman was maybe 30 and gorgeous, perfect body etc. The guy was at least twice her age. Fast forward to after the trip and I'm telling my buddy about this. He's a pilot for a major airline and he told me she was probably a hooker. He said a lot of these old pervert pilots get these routes on purpose so they can fly down there, stay in a fancy resort and have a "wife" the whole time.

**** Biden

Pics of "perfect body" with "pilot"...or it never happened!

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Sitting on the throne when I watched this, laughed so hard a turd I didn’t know I still had in me found it’s way out.

I let a nugget go in the store the other day. A little old lady saw it rolling across the floor, chased it down, picked it up and proclaimed.........."It smells like a piece of shit". The GF looked at me and said......."Did you do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread