NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

bosscj

Established Member
5ad01db03aa6ab019d1e3651d3806d2b.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

That crane one got me pretty good. Co worker and I were moving some pumps around with a 30T bridge crane and we were trying to make small precise movements with less that 1000lbs on it and it didn’t like it. It was making some funky noises and we both just looked at each other like wtf was that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

C2tuck

Established Member
That crane one got me pretty good. Co worker and I were moving some pumps around with a 30T bridge crane and we were trying to make small precise movements with less that 1000lbs on it and it didn’t like it. It was making some funky noises and we both just looked at each other like wtf was that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been there too many times to count. Just say a prayer and hope for the best lol…

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

Lol! Happy Halloween!

On the real though, step cousin failed out of BUDs, became a Corpsman, got out and got his MD. So some actually do, not many but a few.

Also have few friends who blew their enlistment on a car, got out, burned up their GI ****ing around and never graduated.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lol! Happy Halloween!

On the real though, step cousin failed out of BUDs, became a Corpsman, got out and got his MD. So some actually do, not many but a few.

Also have few friends who blew their enlistment on a car, got out, burned up their GI ****ing around and never graduated.
sins wink GIF

Users who are viewing this thread