NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Costco's spiced rum puts that swill to shame at less than half the price.

Costco makes rum?! My Costco has a liqour store attached but never saw anything Costco specific.

...you have my attention. Got a pic of it?

Edit: I realized this is the internet and I can Google things. I'm going to have to check that out never saw Kirkland booze. But always just stick to the usual brands never really looked too hard.

Last edited:

ozsctpk

Established Member
Costco makes rum?! My Costco has a liqour store attached but never saw anything Costco specific.

...you have my attention. Got a pic of it?

Edit: I realized this is the internet and I can Google things. I'm going to have to check that out never saw Kirkland booze. But always just stick to the usual brands never really looked too hard.

Yea Kirkland (red label) vodka is like rebranded grey goose or something is what I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Yea Kirkland (red label) vodka is like rebranded grey goose or something is what I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, Kirkland is hit or miss for me. Make a good toilet paper, their knock off broccoli cheese soup not as much. The two aren't unrelated.

Mixed feelings on Sam's and Costco switching to rebranded only options. I'm paying yearly to get name brand products at generic prices. I dont want to have to spend a half hour searching online to find out what I'm actually buying. I guess it protects the value of the OG brand name. Just ranting.

Last edited:

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Interesting, Kirkland is hit or miss for me. Make a good toilet paper, their knock off broccoli cheese soup not as much. The two aren't unrelated.

Mixed feelings on Sam's and Costco switching to rebranded only options. I'm paying yearly to get name brand products at generic prices. I dont want to have to spend a half hour searching online to find out what I'm actually buying. I guess it protects the value of the OG brand name. Just ranting.

The two can go hand in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_9508.JPG

IMG_9507.JPG

IMG_9506.JPG

IMG_9505.JPG

IMG_9504.JPG

IMG_9503.JPG