03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
person.jpg

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I hear ya. What makes a good taco is the tortilla. And everywhere I been other than San Antonio, and taco stands in Baja California is where you get homemade tortillas. Everywhere else I been uses production tortillas. And that’s not how you make a proper taco.
Chico’s tacos in El Paso is the best, at least they were when I lived out there.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Nothing beats Ramone's California burritos on Camp Pendleton. Best burritos ever. Most I ate in one day was 4 burritos lol.
Bro, North County SD had THE BEST EVAR mexican Ive ever had. Mexico Viejo in O-Side/CBad was/is EPIC. Up in San Clemente, Surfin Chicken (Baja style grilled chicken) was hands down the best chicken Ive ever had in my entire life. Vallarta Express couldnt be touched when I lived in San Diego city.

Since Ive been in Phoenix, the best has been Filiberto's but its only average. They have restaurants in SD county and they were the backup if I couldnt get to my other spots.

Tucson has (or had.. its been a while) Nico's Taco shop off Campbell Ave Had THE BEST Bacon breakfast burritos ive ever greedily shoved down my throat...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Bro, North County SD had THE BEST EVAR mexican Ive ever had. Mexico Viejo in O-Side/CBad was/is EPIC. Up in San Clemente, Surfin Chicken (Baja style grilled chicken) was hands down the best chicken Ive ever had in my entire life. Vallarta Express couldnt be touched when I lived in San Diego city.

Since Ive been in Phoenix, the best has been Filiberto's but its only average. They have restaurants in SD county and they were the backup if I couldnt get to my other spots.

Tucson has (or had.. its been a while) Nico's Taco shop off Campbell Ave Had THE BEST Bacon breakfast burritos ive ever greedily shoved down my throat...

I used to go to Surfin Chicken in San Clemente I think. They shipped their food in from Mexico every day from what I heard. I assume that is pretty common for restaurants down there.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I know there's some heavy burning folk in here because every time there's ever a meme referencing food we get on to these food battle tangents

Never change svtp

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread