NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

rwleonard

Established Member
View attachment 1682130

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
View attachment 1682130

This page has been a walk down memory lane.

I was on a field problem at Ft Bragg and got a tick on my dick. Not wanting to remove it with a knife or fire, I waited til I got home and soaked in a hot tub. Had chills and fever the next morning and went on sick call. The very cute female LT Physicians Assistant who examined me looked at the bite mark, then up at me and asked, "So what happened to the tick? Did it starve to death?"

Funny girl.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

I was on a field problem at Ft Bragg and got a tick on my dick. Not wanting to remove it with a knife or fire, I waited til I got home and soaked in a hot tub. Had chills and fever the next morning and went on sick call. The very cute female LT Physicians Assistant who examined me looked at the bite mark, then up at me and asked, "So what happened to the tick? Did it starve to death?"

Funny girl.

Did you run your fingers thru her hair!? :D

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member

Funny girl.
Oh shit!! Im absolutely on the floor right now!! Mortification at its finest

rwleonard

Established Member
Did you run your fingers thru her hair!? :D
Yeah...no. My confidence wasn't exactly at its peak and I was newly married. She wrote me a script and told me to stay off it for a couple of weeks. I told her I might not be able to get back on it ever again, after her first comment.

She was very cute and a really sharp gal. I would wager she had a ton of banter like that to keep things under control, given the environment in which she was working.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I walked in on a conversation at work between two women and a guy. It was obvious the guy was denying that he ever wacked off. I told him he was clearly a liar and stated that wacking is one of God's greatest gifts, in that you can have any woman you want, any time you want, any way you want, and when you're done, you don't have to talk to her. The girls laughed, I started to walked off, then turned and said to the cuter of the two, "I'll be thinking of you." They both squealed like little school girls.

Thats pretty balsy, my man! Glad it worked out instead of experiencing the exciting world of a new job opportunity!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
c4efe5341a0db762fa763e88840b7104.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread