bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
9bd2fc906f8249e96d63d31be8d28715.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

Reminds me of this Bill Burr quote that I relate to all too much where I listen to the radio in the bathroom now.

"You ever have to shout stuff out of your head? There’s something about me, like, all my regret comes up when I’m in the shower. I don’t know what it is. I think ’cause I’m in the shower, and I have time to think, and I’ll just think of shit I did in third grade where I just made an ass of myself, and I’ll just be in the shower just being like… [screaming] And my wife’s always just like, “Is everything okay in there?” I’ll just be like, “Yeah, yeah, just accidentally turned on the hot water. Turned it on too much.” “Every day?”"

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Reminds me of this Bill Burr quote that I relate to all too much where I listen to the radio in the bathroom now.

"You ever have to shout stuff out of your head? There’s something about me, like, all my regret comes up when I’m in the shower. I don’t know what it is. I think ’cause I’m in the shower, and I have time to think, and I’ll just think of shit I did in third grade where I just made an ass of myself, and I’ll just be in the shower just being like… [screaming] And my wife’s always just like, “Is everything okay in there?” I’ll just be like, “Yeah, yeah, just accidentally turned on the hot water. Turned it on too much.” “Every day?”"

Bill Burr is one of the funniest m’fers in comedy! I like him and Bert Kreischer...

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Bill Burr is one of the funniest m’fers in comedy! I like him and Bert Kreischer...

Passed on Kreischer the first few scrolls through Netflix. The whole shirtless chubby guy made me think he was a rip off Larry the Cable Guy. I was wrong, some of the funniest shit I've heard once I ran out of shit to watch and was like **** it *click*

Still think Chapelle and Burr are the height of the game lately but Kreischer is close. Nobody does a podcast like Rogen though.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Passed on Kreischer the first few scrolls through Netflix. The whole shirtless chubby guy made me think he was a rip off Larry the Cable Guy. I was wrong, some of the funniest shit I've heard once I ran out of shit to watch and was like **** it *click*

Still think Chapelle and Burr are the height of the game lately but Kreischer is close. Nobody does a podcast like Rogen though.

I caught the Russian mob story on YouTube a few years ago and fkng almost died laughing, been watching Bert ever since.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

GTFO at comparing kreischer to Burr or Chapelle..... now THAT, is a great joke! Ahahahahahaha!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
GTFO at comparing kreischer to Burr or Chapelle..... now THAT, is a great joke! Ahahahahahaha!

Different comedy, he's funny and more family friendly. No where on the level of social commentary as the other two. Has good stories though. Like a Tom Segura that you can watch with "normal" people.

Burr and especially Chapelle are deeper. Chapelle practically gives humorous sermons.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Different comedy, he's funny and more family friendly. No where on the level of social commentary as the other two. Has good stories though. Like a Tom Segura that you can watch with "normal" people.

Burr and especially Chapelle are deeper. Chapelle practically gives humorous sermons.

Different comedy as in one is that funny friend in your circle that tells kick ass stories and the others some of the very best that have ever graced a comedy stage.

Users who are viewing this thread