NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
A4C3699B-67BA-4166-8108-FBA67CBDC138.jpeg

pdm

Established Member
While we’re on dealer stories, I had a jeep in for an oil change (not typical, don’t remember why). Told them specifically not to touch anything but the oil and filter. Well, they decided to service the diffs.
They managed to run one of the drain plugs in too far and jammed up the ARB locker. Ended up grenading the front end and didn’t get a dime for it.

OX1

Established Member
I do my own maintenance because I don't trust the **** stick at the shop to do it. It's worth my time to make sure it's done right. Just my mindset though. Nothing against anyone that has a dealership do work for them.

Yup. My minimum "damage" from the dealership is boots that were so muddy/greasy, takes twice as long to clean door and kick panels, than it does to do oil change. My max damage is decent scratches on paint and even 13 chips on a wheel, right around lug holes, one time (almost had to be done on purpose).

Heck, I bought my own used Hunter alignment system so it's one less reason I have to let some loser touch my cars (and I don't have to hear excuses about why they can't align it the specs I prefer).............

Users who are viewing this thread