NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jmsa540

Established Member
I lold..

And lold some more......
Since we're all family here, I'll share this story......

So I bought a cherry work car for 3k Monday night. Previous to picking it up at 6, i had a bit of tuna salad. It must have hit my post workout drink and didn't agree, I shit twice. I figured I'd have a window to go down the road and get it and make it back in time in the event there was a next round of shit.
Well i got to the guys house and the cramps started. I noticed he still had his plates on as he is counting the money. At this point the cold sweats started and I grabbed the screwdriver and said " I'll get the plates off while youre counting the money".
Now as I do this, I was in between contractions so I thought all is going to be ok. He handed me the keys and asked if I had any questions. Now the gut started rumbling again, I knew I was on borrowed time. The car was literally a mile from my house, so not very far.
There i am, driving home, half way home and I realize shit is getting real, i even rolled through two stop signs. The minute I hit my street, the ole bunghole can't hold any more so it begins to seep. Its at this point I lift off the seat for fear of soiling this new (to me) car. Well, it began to come out.
I come to a screeching stop once I got home, got out and ran to the bathroom, all the while I can feel this load in my pants as baby's with a full diaper would feel. I sat down on the crapper and the rest is history. The happy ending to this story is that there was no shit on my car seat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_6351.JPG

IMG_6352.JPG

IMG_6356.JPG

IMG_6376.JPG

IMG_6373.JPG

IMG_6364.JPG

“Criminal Lives Matter” -TwistedBootyhole

pdm

Established Member
Been there done that. Putting siding on a barn and hit a bolt. Nail made a u-turn and came out through my thumb.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looked like she was high on something. What a loon! I give the guy credit for only grabbing her arm and twisting it to subdue her. Great seeing him toss her off the train. She should be banned from riding the train!

Users who are viewing this thread