NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
1I8QSWa.jpg

JFg8nQU.jpg

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
That shit happened to me yesterday. Hillbilly hit for a couple hundo and grabbed a cube of Busch light, a wrap, a pack of black and mild, a pack of some random Marlboro smokes, and 75 in tickets. He was all fired up. Put the single cigar in his hat and climbed into the passenger side of a 5th gen camaro. It was hilarious. Just took 10 minutes of my life that I will never ****ing get back.

Every time you have to go into the gas station you're stuck behind an idiot that's like-

"Yeah uhhhh, gimme two of those scratch offs, one of those...one of the lucky 7 ones...five of those, wait no, just three of those, and then another of the first one [furiously starts scratching at the first ones] Ugh damn, no winners...give me another two of those. [more scratching] Damn. Oh I won a dollar. Can I redeem that now? Great. Now can I put it toward a pack of the Marb special blacks? No not those ones. To the left. Left. No, down. Right....up...yeah, those. And a pack of dip. You know, the mint one. Left, left, yeah that's it. And then two black and milds. No not those ones, the other ones. Yeah...umm...can I get another of the lucky scratchers?"

I've always been tempted to tell them "Hey asshole, how about you give me the $100 you're about to waste on that stupid shit, we all save 20 minutes and someone actually gets something out of this ****ing transaction."

Users who are viewing this thread