NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
387C0861-57AE-4C4A-8745-2F0A3CA69836.png

SVTFastBack

Established Member
Opened up an old drawer couple hours ago was going to put my camera stuff in there when I found this, thankfully he has a case of the blue balls the, the softball woulda sucked. Let it chill on my pant leg for like an hour before I let him out side was docile.

Attachments

• scorp.jpg
    scorp.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 416

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Opened up an old drawer couple hours ago was going to put my camera stuff in there when I found this, thankfully he has a case of the blue balls the, the softball woulda sucked. Let it chill on my pant leg for like an hour before I let him out side was docile.
flamethrower.gif

Posts and likes are not mine.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Next time you run into a Vegan when you go out for an all American BBQ tell them to explain this.
If nature does this why the hell should we!~
So. I don't really care what plant this is. But however I am curious if they have the taste for barking ass dogs...is this where I say asking for a friend?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I didn't understand a damn thing about your post until I realized that is a real scorpion. At first glance it looked like it was only a beige insignia stamped on the ball so I was like wtf does this even mean??? Lol

SVTFastBack

Established Member
I didn't understand a damn thing about your post until I realized that is a real scorpion. At first glance it looked like it was only a beige insignia stamped on the ball so I was like wtf does this even mean??? Lol
It chilled on my pant leg for about 2 hours I gave it some ants from out side and it never raised its tail at all not even when I picked it up it was a baby still I lost it for a few min tho when I forgot about it and it wasn't there anymore. But being my entertainment area has a special lights that make even my cats face stand out so it wasn't hard to find.
2.jpg

100% unedited pic too

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL! I thought the same thing. AND, I was looking for a spider. That scorpion was hiding in plain sight. :eek:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It chilled on my pant leg for about 2 hours I gave it some ants from out side and it never raised its tail at all not even when I picked it up it was a baby still I lost it for a few min tho when I forgot about it and it wasn't there anymore. But being my entertainment area has a special lights that make even my cats face stand out so it wasn't hard to find.
View attachment 1662687
100% unedited pic too
Ah, a young one. Wonder where mom and its siblings are hiding? :eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread