IMG_4534.JPG

IMG_4430.JPG

IMG_4320.JPG

Sent from the Coronas Response Team.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Story is these Catholics were praying before a recently closed church and a Muslim strolls through and interrupts it by playing loud music until one of the Catholics praying decides that's enough. I didnt see much of an interruption but I did for sure see a bomb of a left! Action starts around 1:00 mark.

Allah should’ve taught the lad fisticuffs.....

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
To be honest, I couldn't hear any music. It honestly just looked like a guy walking by about his day and stopped for a brief moment out of curiosity. Was there something else not portrayed in the video we aren't privy to? Did this guy disrupt them previously or something?

hunterp

Established Member
To be honest, I couldn't hear any music. It honestly just looked like a guy walking by about his day and stopped for a brief moment out of curiosity. Was there something else not portrayed in the video we aren't privy to? Did this guy disrupt them previously or something?

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either based on what's in the clip.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Story is these Catholics were praying before a recently closed church and a Muslim strolls through and interrupts it by playing loud music until one of the Catholics praying decides that's enough. I didnt see much of an interruption but I did for sure see a bomb of a left! Action starts around 1:00 mark.

you can't tell me any Muslim wouldn't have lost their shit if anyone interrupted their prayer time

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Agreed, but it is a matter of whether this guy even interrupted. Looks like he walked up and then stood back observing before eating concrete.

I think the situation in France is very volatile. Entire swaths of Paris and elsewhere in France have been overrun and turned in Islamic enclaves. They have no interest in trying to coexist with the French. The French are fed up. The same thing is happening in Germany and the Netherlands.

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed, but it is a matter of whether this guy even interrupted. Looks like he walked up and then stood back observing before eating concrete.

that might be the case but,

I think the situation in France is very volatile. Entire swaths of Paris and elsewhere in France have been overrun and turned in Islamic enclaves. They have no interest in trying to coexist with the French. The French are fed up. The same thing is happening in Germany and the Netherlands.

this and the whole CCP19 pandemic probably has a lot of people on edge right now

Users who are viewing this thread