NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Junk_in_Trunk

Established Member
^^^ he is the biggest pimp in Hollywood. He is known for b@nging every chick. I always thought his character was kinda funny on That 70's Show but not anything to get crazy about. Just thought I'd share that he has had more $ex than anyone on this sight and with a lot of the hottest chicks on the Planet :cryying:

Vashthestampede

Its not a TUMAH
Established Member
^^^ he is the biggest pimp in Hollywood. He is known for b@nging every chick. I always thought his character was kinda funny on That 70's Show but not anything to get crazy about. Just thought I'd share that he has had more than anyone on this sight and with a lot of the hottest chicks on the Planet :cryying:

I think you missed the lol...
:loser:

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
^^^ he is the biggest pimp in Hollywood. He is known for b@nging every chick. I always thought his character was kinda funny on That 70's Show but not anything to get crazy about. Just thought I'd share that he has had more than anyone on this sight and with a lot of the hottest chicks on the Planet :cryying:

I see we have the President of a celebrity's fan club on our hands. Post failure.

roadracer247

Established Member
^^^ he is the biggest pimp in Hollywood. He is known for b@nging every chick. I always thought his character was kinda funny on That 70's Show but not anything to get crazy about. Just thought I'd share that he has had more than anyone on this FAIL---->sight<---FAIL and with a lot of the hottest chicks on the Planet :cryying:

fatherhood.jpg

cookie_bunny.jpg

shenanigans7sy.jpg

illegal-immigrant.gif

Funny_Pictures_1941.jpg

redunancy.jpg

Holy_****.jpg

1193397322_80fee427148f0dfed2.jpg

cy.jpg

falconpunch.gif

house-ohsnap.gif

1176408512684wp1.gif

2420.jpg

webwalk.jpg

vagina21uq.jpg

Whipped.jpg

papercantwin.jpg

Last edited:

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
I took this in my work parking lot at lunch today. I had to look twice, I was not sure what I was seeing.
062508_11401.jpg

Common

Established Member
I took this in my work parking lot at lunch today. I had to look twice, I was not sure what I was seeing.
062508_11401.jpg

That idiot fails to comprehend that he will most likely not clear many tunels and or overpasses.

Users who are viewing this thread