NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
They should have waited however long it took for him to finish reading the books because the storyline went to shit when the TV producers and writers took over navigation of everything instead of following what was written in a book. It's a goddamn shame what happened that last season because it was so incredible up until then.

They need to re-do the last season of GoT.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Screenshot_20200227-035544~2.png
Screenshot_20200227-040222~2.png
Screenshot_20200228-143150~2.png
Screenshot_20200228-143725~2.png

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Spittin’- saying shit that is lit and relatable.

So when the bottom character says This MF Spittin’, they’re relating to what’s being said in the top window.

I was annoyed the first day, but I’ve come around. (It’s no salad cat, but they’re enjoyable)

I was way off. Now, get off my lawn!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Just start over from when Jon Snow gets stabbed, have him wake up like it was all a bad dream.

They should have waited however long it took for him to finish reading the books because the storyline went to shit when the TV producers and writers took over navigation of everything instead of following what was written in a book. It's a goddamn shame what happened that last season because it was so incredible up until then.

Season 8 was rushed and they left a lot of stuff unanswered but season 6 was good and had my favorite episode of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread