NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
lol1.jpg

Kcobra99

Established Member
This was likely Canadian troops on the tank. In 07 we were the only ones with tanks, Leopards specifically. The Venga boys blaring from speakers strapped to the turret and chem lights in the smoke launchers are probably true if was a Franco crew in the tank. They were probably wearing Speedos, drinking Tim Hortons coffee and eating poutine while in the firefight.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This was likely Canadian troops on the tank. In 07 we were the only ones with tanks, Leopards specifically. The Venga boys blaring from speakers strapped to the turret and chem lights in the smoke launchers are probably true if was a Franco crew in the tank. They were probably wearing Speedos, drinking Tim Hortons coffee and eating poutine while in the firefight.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
they verified she was the one driving?

They gave her a field sobriety test, that she passed. This happened at night and the boat they collided with apparently had no navigation lights on and may have tried to flee the scene initially from what I read earlier this morning. I haven't bothered to read any updates since this AM. Have there been other developments?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
They gave her a field sobriety test, that she passed. This happened at night and the boat they collided with apparently had no navigation lights on and may have tried to flee the scene initially from what I read earlier this morning. I haven't bothered to read any updates since this AM. Have there been other developments?

I just got this from msn

“We can confirm that a collision occurred on Saturday evening at approximately 11:30 p.m. involving two boats on Lake Joseph,” said the spokesperson. “No charges have been made in this matter. The investigation is ongoing with our criminal investigations branch. It resulted in two fatalities. One died at the scene and the other died yesterday after succumbing on Tuesday night to her injuries, which were critical.”

According to the spokesperson, the first fatality is Gary Poltash, 64, from Florida. The second is Susanne Brito, 48, from Ontario.

The spokesperson also confirmed that three other people in total suffered injuries as well; all were treated and released from the hospital. Two were from the same boat as the two fatalities, and the third was from the other boat.

Kevin’s rep told TMZ that the businessman’s wife Linda, who was driving the boat at the time of the crash, was administered a DUI test that night and passed.

TMZ reports that the incident occurred when the O’Learys’ boat crashed into a larger vessel, going over its bow and striking a male passenger in the head and killing him instantly. The larger boat reportedly had eight people on board.

TMZ cites conflicting reports about the aftermath of the crash: The owner of the larger vessel reportedly accused the O’Learys of fleeing the scene, but Kevin’s rep told TMZ that it was the other boat that left.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I just got this from msn

“We can confirm that a collision occurred on Saturday evening at approximately 11:30 p.m. involving two boats on Lake Joseph,” said the spokesperson. “No charges have been made in this matter. The investigation is ongoing with our criminal investigations branch. It resulted in two fatalities. One died at the scene and the other died yesterday after succumbing on Tuesday night to her injuries, which were critical.”

According to the spokesperson, the first fatality is Gary Poltash, 64, from Florida. The second is Susanne Brito, 48, from Ontario.

The spokesperson also confirmed that three other people in total suffered injuries as well; all were treated and released from the hospital. Two were from the same boat as the two fatalities, and the third was from the other boat.

Kevin’s rep told TMZ that the businessman’s wife Linda, who was driving the boat at the time of the crash, was administered a DUI test that night and passed.

TMZ reports that the incident occurred when the O’Learys’ boat crashed into a larger vessel, going over its bow and striking a male passenger in the head and killing him instantly. The larger boat reportedly had eight people on board.

TMZ cites conflicting reports about the aftermath of the crash: The owner of the larger vessel reportedly accused the O’Learys of fleeing the scene, but Kevin’s rep told TMZ that it was the other boat that left.

There is a lot of finger pointing at this moment, definitely interested to see what happens once the dust settles.

Users who are viewing this thread