NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Had some guy park close enough to me the other day that I had to climb in my passenger door. I was tempted to take the valve stem core out of one of his tires. Unfortunately, there are cameras everywhere in the parking lot where I work. Figured it wasn't worth it to get a talking to from the Barney Fife security guards.
Just leave a booger on the inside of his door handle.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
0D707181-35E0-423B-A28A-336E4B2F7E23.jpeg
Had some guy park close enough to me the other day that I had to climb in my passenger door. I was tempted to take the valve stem core out of one of his tires. Unfortunately, there are cameras everywhere in the parking lot where I work. Figured it wasn't worth it to get a talking to from the Barney Fife security guards.
Then these are appropriate.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I need to snap and post some photos of guys who park Subaru’s and Challengers over the line on base. To be honest, I crowd the line, but don’t park 2 feet into the pedestrian walkway.

TaraFirma

Established Member
B0EFE419-7507-429C-98B7-7FBDC27A90CE.png

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
You have to be stealthy with those kind of tricks.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Assuming the wheels are clean enough for the weights to stick to. Might be worth the sacrifice of a sock for a day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I always have a napkin or rag in the car/truck, you just never know. One should never trust a fart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Much respect to your Dad 03Sssnake. Those Vietnam Vets were/are a different kind of people. Dad didn’t talk often about the jungle but when he did it was a doozy. His story on Tet was chilling.

Ft. Campbell home of 101st Airborne flew Hueys for a long time after Vietnam. They would fly over the house and you could tell it would still really bother him so many years later.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Much respect to your Dad 03Sssnake. Those Vietnam Vets were/are a different kind of people. Dad didn’t talk often about the jungle but when he did it was a doozy. His story on Tet was chilling.

Ft. Campbell home of 101st Airborne flew Hueys for a long time after Vietnam. They would fly over the house and you could tell it would still really bother him so many years later.

Nothing more distinctive then a slick coming in.

Users who are viewing this thread