NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Shhhh

Established Member
I don't ever see the big deal with people parking in more then one space. I personally just park in the rear of the lot if I don't want anyone next to me but I don't care if others take up 2 spots.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't ever see the big deal with people parking in more then one space. I personally just park in the rear of the lot if I don't want anyone next to me but I don't care if others take up 2 spots.

You arent special. You only get one spot like everyome else.

Hopefully no one shits on your Shelby for being inconsiderate.

mr2cam

Established Member
Damn, just re-watched pretty sure it's staged. Watch around 0:15 the guy who gets in the Merc is sitting on the curb watching them park and they walk towards him before the cut.

The first time I watched this video I thought it was staged, good eye

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Before Aaron Hernandez was in prison, he was a tight end.

You obviously haven't been anywhere were parking is hard to come by. Its frustrating driving through an entire parking lot where every space is taken, and you could have had a spot if that one ass hole didn't take two.

Big open lots where there is more than enough parking for everyone, I couldn't care less. Crowded parking lot, I have no sympathy if your car gets abused by another pissed off patron.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
FB_IMG_1492623680759.jpg
FB_IMG_1492623562669.jpg
FB_IMG_1492623609552.jpg

MFE

Established Member
Damn, just re-watched pretty sure it's staged. Watch around 0:15 the guy who gets in the Merc is sitting on the curb watching them park and they walk towards him before the cut.

Never mind that the same video has gone viral from at least three different angles

Users who are viewing this thread