NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Haha sorry I forgot this is svtp where we use kittens and baby seals for bait for baby polar bear hunting where we club them all to death with puppies.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And I am sure if you were in that car and a lion opened the door where you were sitting, your first thought would not be I better be gentle and hope I don't hurt the lions tooth

04owmach

Established Member
And I am sure if you were in that car and a lion opened the door where you were sitting, your first thought would not be I better be gentle and hope I don't hurt the lions tooth
You're exactly right. I would also be smart enough to lock the door. And I would also have my gun with me just in case. I'd feel terrible if I did have to shoot one of them. Our country is not screwed because people show compassion to animals. It is screwed because we show compassion to stupid ****ing lazy people who just want handouts and free shit. Jesus christ people get so butt hurt over someone actually caring about animals.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LD5050

37OH55V
Established Member
You'll be okay, I promise.

Only if you promise.

image.jpeg

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Guys! WTF is going on? Can we just move on from the stupid lion and his need for a dentist. Its a freaking LION!!!! Can both sides just move on? Please, back to the funny. We really needed a full page of crap? Sheeeessss!!!

Kiohtee

Established Member
Guys! WTF is going on? Can we just move on from the stupid lion and his need for a dentist. Its a freaking LION!!!! Can both sides just move on? Please, back to the funny. We really needed a full page of crap? Sheeeessss!!!

Pretty sure the last lion/tiger/liger that received a dentist also caused the world to implode.

Just sayin.

svtshadow

Banned
I grew up with Lions, Leopards etc. When those animals lose a tooth, especially the canine, it basically signs its death wish. It will die a slow miserable death.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
LOL @ cruz shirts.

Probably won't seem that funny in this clip but there aren't many online. Netflix picked up the rights for a low budget German movie called Look Who's Back. It's about Hitler waking up 70 years later. They think he is some kind of comedian and give him a TV show. Meanwhile he is planning to rise to power again. With everyone pissed off about all the Muslims etc, it seems like an ideal time to him. They filmed quite a bit of it in public without actors, some of the looks are hilarious and people were surprisingly happy to see him. Guy is a dead ringer too. It's like a Hitler Borat. If you can stand subtitles it's very funny.

[video=youtube;QdvG-OKg14s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdvG-OKg14s&ab_channel=GijsvanEverdingen[/video]

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I watched the link desperately needing translation... but laughed regardless near the end

Is this going to be full length on netflix?

Users who are viewing this thread