NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Blown 89

Established Member
Dear Kim Kardashian - This is what a proper female gluteus maximus is supposed to look like. Not that hideous hippopotamus hind end you drag around behind you.

That is all.

U.M.
This needs to be pounded into every woman's head in America.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Dear Kim Kardashian - This is what a proper female gluteus maximus is supposed to look like. Not that hideous hippopotamus hind end you drag around behind you.

That is all.

U.M.

A-fricking-men

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Not funny but... DAMN

[video=youtube;fSTaK8FDnv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTaK8FDnv0&src_vid=3mfH0MNfako&feature=iv&annotation_id=channel%3A5473ae26-0000-2c95-8bc4-001a113d2dcc[/video]
Thank you for reintroducing me to Michelle. I had almost forgotten about her. Damn, she is delicious.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
1z303s2.jpg

LOL'd hard at this one

musclefan21

Established Member
I would drag my balls through 2 miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

Dude, i am not having the greatest day and didnt think anything would make me laugh today, but holy shit!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hoamskilet

Established Member
I can't stop watching that video. Athletic chicks just do it for me and she's about as good as it gets.....so damn hot

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm laughing hard over here... because I've done that haha.

A friend of mine told me a story about how he and his gf at the time prepared an Asian dish that involved several very spicy ingredients. They finished up, neglected to wash their hands thoroughly and started getting frisky. Gf's hand reached down into his pants and he got the "hottest" handjob he's ever had. And shortest.

Users who are viewing this thread