NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

kuruma

Established Member
Because he switched were the hot and the crazy were positioned and added a few words?

mosconiac

Established Member
tumblr_n4wctkSKFs1s2yegdo1_400.gif

mnewxcv

Established Member
Because he switched were the hot and the crazy were positioned and added a few words?

no. Because on How i met your mother, he basically says for a guy to be interested in a girl, she must be equal parts hot and crazy, 5 and 5, 6 and 6, 7 and 7, etc, balanced.

in the other video, he shows how a guy wants someone whos this much crazy and this much hot for this reason, a girl less crazy and hotter is dating material, even less crazy is wife material, etc. much more complex, and not a copy at all.

blownstang01

Established Member
no. Because on How i met your mother, he basically says for a guy to be interested in a girl, she must be equal parts hot and crazy, 5 and 5, 6 and 6, 7 and 7, etc, balanced.

in the other video, he shows how a guy wants someone whos this much crazy and this much hot for this reason, a girl less crazy and hotter is dating material, even less crazy is wife material, etc. much more complex, and not a copy at all.

Just a wild guess here. Are you an engineer?

Oh, and .......Seriously ?

mnewxcv

Established Member
Just a wild guess here. Are you an engineer?

Oh, and .......Seriously ?

:lol1: lol on both parts. Not an engineer but strongly considered it. I'm actually a student going into a different field. Valid point on "seriously?" arguing this. But calling it a "copy" blows my mind that someone can't see that theyre completely different, except for the format and subject.

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
:lol:
[video=youtube;-Bxlolvjyx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bxlolvjyx8[/video]

back to the funnies.

one less beverage than before.

aav6pnk3qvv6gnsok6ub.gif

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Looks like the white car came to an abrupt stop and he wasnt paying attention, lane splitted and then realized the reason the white car stopped was because the white van was making an illegal U turn (both intersections have the green with a left-turn-yield-on-green) and just had to roll with it.

Some say he wont be around for a while but with reflexes like that (obviously sped up some) im sure hell be just fine.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Exactly.

The HIMYM is based on a static 1:1 scale.

The guy in the video is a dynamic graphic representation showing the different areas in which different combinations of hot to crazy correlate to real-world values.

You could say that graph is copying the HIMYM graph like you could say a Mustang copied a Corvette because it has 4 wheels.

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Very old, and probably posted in this thread alone over a dozen times, but still damned funny. I'm pretty sure this is how you raise your child to become the next tower shooter though.

[youtube_browser]oh87njiWTmw[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread