NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

assasyn

Established Member
Some girl in my office building has decided to park in the spot I've been in for a year and park in two spaces; I left a little note today.

1000429_10101031149689743_1981652264_n_zps803291f4.jpg

I don't like her already with those shitty Ed Hardy sunscreens.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Well here is note number 2 since note 1 only slightly corrected the problem. Play Thrift Shop by Macklemore while reading

CamryNote_zpsc7272a98.jpg

Nice and creative but I only see this escalating the problem that you are trying to solve. Now they're going to park there just to piss you off more. Let us know how it turns out though.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Never heard of that song. If the driver doesn't immediately recognize that you have written to a song its just going to confuse and irritate her/him. Very creative, but a lot of effort wasted on the ignorant.

Well here is note number 2 since note 1 only slightly corrected the problem. Play Thrift Shop by Macklemore while reading

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
Ha thanks everyone... it was still on the windshield after lunch.

I'm also assuming she'll know the song based on the items in the car and the Ed Hardy sun shade. It only took me a few minutes so no real time wasted, thankfully I can do things that like real quick.

SVTRAT

Banned

Ha thanks everyone... it was still on the windshield after lunch.

I'm also assuming she'll know the song based on the items in the car and the Ed Hardy sun shade. It only took me a few minutes so no real time wasted, thankfully I can do things that like real quick.

lrrr.jpg

Stupidity.... i detect it

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
lrrr.jpg

Stupidity.... i detect it

Both, or neither. I don't care enough to find out.

Sounds like someone just needs to get into work earlier if you ask me.

I arrive to work when I see fit, but that does not allow someone to park in four spaces in the middle of the lot. I have no cares where I park, I just enjoyed writing both of these notes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread