NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

seven

Established Member
60qLZ.png

QAunp.jpg

72608d1349905395t-official-funny-pictures-thread-tumblr_mapgh7quch1r3jwc3o1_500.jpg

longname.jpg

bullitt2001

Established Member
This world is bad not because of bad people, but because of good people who do nothing. Somebody should have stepped in.

Don't fuel him......

It was a bus full of monkeys, kind of a given nobody was going to step up and help. And there is some women out there that need to learn the lesson that if you want to be big and bad and act like a guy. You're going to get knocked out like a guy.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Omfg - can people be this stoooopid?

[youtube_browser]CI8UPHMzZm8[/youtube_browser]

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
It was a bus full of monkeys, kind of a given nobody was going to step up and help. And there is some women out there that need to learn the lesson that if you want to be big and bad and act like a guy. You're going to get knocked out like a guy.

I agree with the last part of your statement. I hate women who act tough because they know they cant be hit because they are female. They are always the one to talk the biggest shit.

Sometimes people dont give a shit what gender you are. You saw what happened to Snookin right? :lol:

Stinger2011

Established Member
I agree with the last part of your statement. I hate women who act tough because they know they cant be hit because they are female. They are always the one to talk the biggest shit.

Sometimes people dont give a shit what gender you are. You saw what happened to Snookin right? :lol:

Agreed. Working at the store i'm at now, i've wanted to punch so, so many disrespectful women.

Users who are viewing this thread