NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I'd reely, reeely like to get back to the funny here.
IBkcW.gif

tumblr_lamnj3fV7a1qe6mn3o1_500.gif

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
OK, you got it back but as Travis said, keep it on topic. Only a few post have been taken care of, The rest will stay but should not be commented on. Move along and if you want to discuss these things then take it to SD. There is a difference in stereotypes and point blank racist stuff.

After 3 years you should know the difference and what can be posted.

bigsterl97

Established Member
sonic605hp

since you were able to find a few half decade old pics of me i'm sure i will see u soon. i find it quite cowardly that you would let your joke spill over to the kids that i coach and i am sure that their parents will be thrilled that you included them. and if u know anything about stereotypical black parents then u must know what will be waiting for you in GA.

what is really funny to me is how much energy was put into trying to make me look bad...how many ill wishes i had tossed my way. all because i chose to say how i felt.

i have nothing else to say about it. i will continue to check out this thread cuz like i said, most posts ARE funny. u and the rest of your bunch will undoubtedly continue with
the crude photoshop pics and ignorant comments. i will continue educating the ignorant (don't worry...not here. the disease has spread too far.)

MGC

Established Member
sonic605hp

since you were able to find a few half decade old pics of me i'm sure i will see u soon. i find it quite cowardly that you would let your joke spill over to the kids that i coach and i am sure that their parents will be thrilled that you included them. and if u know anything about stereotypical black parents then u must know what will be waiting for you in GA.

what is really funny to me is how much energy was put into trying to make me look bad...how many ill wishes i had tossed my way. all because i chose to say how i felt.

i have nothing else to say about it. i will continue to check out this thread cuz like i said, most posts ARE funny. u and the rest of your bunch will undoubtedly continue with
the crude photoshop pics and ignorant comments. i will continue educating the ignorant (don't worry...not here. the disease has spread too far.)

Let it go man... the person who you originally quoted and thought the post was racist was already banned for other posts.

Users who are viewing this thread