nto5 tire

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post Jake01.

We do have the NT05R available in the 315/35-17 size. Right now Nitto is not running any promotions on this model but as always we guarantee the lowest out the door price. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it! Here's the link with more details.

Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Hi Matt, I've stumbled into your business on the internet many times via tire searches- nice to find you guys prominent on this site, as I am a Cobra owner (with severe traction problems - lol!). I read the note on your NT05R page about "Heat Cycling" - can you tell me more about what you guys do for $15 a tire, and how does it affect daily driving and/or overall tire wear?

jake01cobra

Established Member

We do have the NT05R available in the 315/35-17 size. Right now Nitto is not running any promotions on this model but as always we guarantee the lowest out the door price. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it! Here's the link with more details.

cool......ill be ordering within the next couple weeks......:beer:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi Matt, I've stumbled into your business on the internet many times via tire searches- nice to find you guys prominent on this site, as I am a Cobra owner (with severe traction problems - lol!). I read the note on your NT05R page about "Heat Cycling" - can you tell me more about what you guys do for $15 a tire, and how does it affect daily driving and/or overall tire wear?

Heat cycling brakes the tire in properly which leads to consistent grip and increased longevity. Check out this link for more details.

Heat Cycling - Discount Tire Direct

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
^
If the order is placed in the morning there will be no added delay. Shipping from AZ to CA is typically only 2 business days.

DEMARCO313

Established Member

Hello Matt, this is the exact tire i'm interested but i only need 1 tire. How often do you guys run promotions on this tire? Do you have any idea the next time their will be a promotion for this tire? Thanks

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hello Matt, this is the exact tire i'm interested but i only need 1 tire. How often do you guys run promotions on this tire? Do you have any idea the next time their will be a promotion for this tire? Thanks

I have only seen one rebate for Nitto product in the 5 years I've worked here. It was earlier this year and it was a rebate when you purchased a set of 4 Nitto tires (I can't remember if it was tread specific or for all Nitto tires).

In any event, we guarantee the lowest delivered price. Give us a ring we'll be happy to set you up with a new tire.

Users who are viewing this thread