Npb 10.24 @ 134.99

04compgt

Established Member
I decided to take the car down to the dragstrip tonight, we had some awesome weather and I made some weight changes and a different set of front wheels (17" fronts to 15" fronts), no other changes other than some little suspension tweaking but the car still spun a little due to no track prep. I was not able to cut my normal 1.4x 60 fts but the 1.5x's were enough to hit 10.20s multiple times, this is my best slip of the night all in the mid 130's, with the MPH I know I will go into the 9s on my next track outing, I only ran a few times with wheel spin every pass so it was short shifting the 1-2 at 6400 instead of the normal 7700.

Mods

-E85 Tune
-Boss intake manifold
-Airaid cai
-47 lb injectors
-Circle D 5C Torque Converter
-Pypes Longtubes and offroad x-pipe
-GT500 Mufflers
-Big and littles 275/60-15 MT ET Radial Pro
-Weight reduction
-NX Plate (.052 Nitrous , .028 Fuel) Jet Spread (100 wheel shot)
-MSD 2 Step
-3.73 Rear end gears
-BMR UCA
-BMR LCA
-BMR LCA Brackets
-BMR Diff Bushing
-BMR radiator support
-Strange rear single adjustable shocks
-Stillen rear sway bar with adjustable endlinks for pre-load (soon to be BMR Xtreme ARB)

On to the slip

20131212_232620_zpsx8ziwlk0.jpg

A little video

[youtube_browser]1rN0zrTi_qY[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member
Great time! How much weight reduction and what was done? Any dyno numbers?

I have passenger seat removed, racing drivers seat, big and littles, bmr radiator support, no front sway bar. I don't have any dyno numbers. I don't race the dyno, I tune at the track not on the dyno, I feel I get better results.

04compgt

Established Member
wow that thing moves for being a 100 shot lol

Honestly I was expecting close to these times on the 100 shot in this weather. Last year I went 11.0 @ 123 on motor and I'm guessing with last night weather I would have broken into the 10s on motor, I just was too excited and sprayed everytime lol.

Users who are viewing this thread