NOW AVAILABLE: 2020 Shelby GT500 custom tuning from Lethal Performance!

LethalBlake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
NOW AVAILABLE: 2020 Shelby GT500 custom tuning!

i-gFtN9Xx-X3.jpg

The cars are starting to trickle out and that means it's time to start modifying them. One of the most important parts of modifying any late model Mustang is TUNING.

The Tune Shop here at Lethal Performance now offers tuning for the 2020 Shelby GT500 from both
Lund Racing and Palm Beach Dyno!

We've seen some amazing numbers from both of these tuners on these cars (800+rwhp!) and now YOU can get the same packages! We offer tuning only OR a custom power package.

As a base, both Lund Racing & Palm Beach Dyno offer 2020 GT500 tunes on an HP Tuners nGauge.

Want more? We offer TWO different power packages right now for the 2020 Shelby GT500:

i-KmbJKBb-XL.jpg

Level 1:
Custom Tuned HP Tuners nGauge
Lethal Performance Race Pipes​
With the Level 1 setup, a removed air box and octane booster, Lund Racing saw 786rwhp in their 2020 GT500.

i-P5vhd7K-XL.jpg

Level 2:

Custom Tuned HP Tuners nGauge w/ E85 tune
Lethal Performance Race Pipes
Injector Dynamics ID-1050X Injectors​
With the Level 2 setup and a removed air box, Lund Racing saw 834rwhp in their 2020 GT500.

Click here to read more about Lund Racing's progress with their GT500.

Ready to grab yours??

Do you prefer Lund Racing?
CLICK HERE for the Lund Racing tuned nGauge device
CLICK HERE for the Level 1 Power Package
CLICK HERE for the Level 2 Power Package​

Want to be tuned by Palm Beach Dyno?
CLICK HERE for the PBD tuned nGauge device
CLICK HERE for the Level 1 Power Package
CLICK HERE for the Level 2 Power Package​

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Yes, awesome gains and an awesome way to quickly can the powertrain warranty on your newly acquired almost $100k ride.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
With the Level 2 setup and a removed air box, Lund Racing saw 834rwhp in their 2020 GT500.

Not a fan of the "made xxxwhp with the tune **and some other stuff**". What did it do with the airbox on?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I'm curious as to when warranties were a consideration when modding performance cars gearheads purchased. Warranties haven't been honored since forever on modded cars... what's your point? You, like me can't afford to buy this car and mod it to your liking? Guess what the are plenty of people that will dump $100k+ and change the car as they are fit. I'm sure they're well aware that the warranty disappears in the process.

Yes, awesome gains and an awesome way to quickly can the powertrain warranty on your newly acquired almost $100k ride.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Can't afford?? U should check my sig that will tell you what I can afford.

Lots of people were crying when prices were released on this Shelby then u have the ADM BS tacked onto that.

Sure, some don't care and will mod and they may or may not care about warranty but the MAJORITY that do scrape together the dough to buy this car and do mods will also be the ones crying to Ford should something happen to their engines and will want it to be covered, at least they will try or mod back to stock before Ford tells them to pound sand.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Took my 2014 with less than 700 miles on it to the tuner, & not for a pulley swap and tuning.
photo-2-1.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

Co.'s like SAI & Roush have been modding NEW cars since forever, if they weren't safe & reliable to mod, those places would be out of business.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Hey guys, just stating facts. Keep your new ride stock or go to town with it on the mods your car do whatever has nothing to do with me.

There's always the risk with modding a car that's just been out in the public's hands only a few weeks.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
These types of mods are so simple to install or remove in the event of needing a warranty claim. Unless somehow the new ecu's detect previous loaded aftermarket tunes, no need to sweat the small stuff. I have always modded my brand new shelby's or any toy for that matter as soon as it hits my driveway.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Back on topic here, I am dying to see how this car responds to a pulley change! Getting this thing near 900whp for lets say under $2k is astounding to me.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
These types of mods are so simple to install or remove in the event of needing a warranty claim. Unless somehow the new ecu's detect previous loaded aftermarket tunes, no need to sweat the small stuff. I have always modded my brand new shelby's or any toy for that matter as soon as it hits my driveway.

No one said it was hard to load or remove tunes on these cars or previous ones but u can bet u load in a tune and something happens u take it to Ford for warranty and the dealer will know u loaded in a tune file when they check, nothing new here.

We all love to mod our cars, and we know the consequences should something happen.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
No one said it was hard to load or remove tunes on these cars or previous ones but u can bet u load in a tune and something happens u take it to Ford for warranty and the dealer will know u loaded in a tune file when they check, nothing new here.

We all love to mod our cars, and we know the consequences should something happen.
Exactly, I'm interested to see how the DCT is going to hold up, odds are it'll be fine. I'm confident in the engine not having issues.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I'm actually quite intrigued on the tuning of this car and how they get the hp up but keep the torque in check (under the rated capacity of the DCT or near it).

What do they change in the tune to get the spike in hp but not have the engine torque climb up there also?

Users who are viewing this thread