Not sure where to put this, so here goes....

Vegas Mongoose

Supreme Hater
Established Member
......... I was hoping someone or some shop could help me out, well help out UTI of Sacramento really. Some of you know me, some don't, so let me re-introduce myself.

My name is Larry, I am a USAF Vet (got in an accident) anyway. I came out to NorCal to go to work at UTI here in Sacto. I am a diesel instructor, currently and we be moving to the auto side here in a few weeks. I am finally getting my chance to teach Hot Rod U at the school house.

Ok, so now on to my question I needed help with. We teach three power and performance courses. One of the sections we teach is 4 link suspensions, however, we don't have any 4 link cars. All we have is pictures, since I get around more on the internet and with more car clubs, I told them I would try and locate one.

So, here's the deal. UTI needs a 4 link chassis of some sort for the Super Street program (Part of Hot Rod U) basically what we can offer you in trade for a 4 link chassis (to use as a learning aid) is advertisement at the school (maybe your own classroom to decorate) and the ability to promote at our events. I don't know all of the exact legal details, but if someone or if one of the shop on here is interested in a deal like this (to help out the students & maybe a future employee of yours) please send me a PM or email me at work ([email protected]) or home ([email protected]) I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Larry D.

gpro71bird

Need for Speed
Established Member
Larry,

I don't have a 4 link car but thought you may contact Chris Alstons Chassis Works in Sacramento. They may be able to provide you with such a car.

George

Users who are viewing this thread