Not much but a lesson

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
After the whole show for Fabulous Fords Forever I headed out to Palmdale to see a few family members of my wifes. Two of her cousins boyfriends are all about hondas. Well one of the boyfriends friends showed up and started talking smack about my snake. One boyfriend was respectfully on my side trying to shut him up because he has been the the car before and knows of it. I slowly but surly started to conversate with him and tells me he has taken a few stangs and won etc etc. His other buddy and himself said surely he would beat me. I told him to show me. His vehicle, 2005 RSX with a japan type R motor, full exhaust, intake, tune and some other stuff. They take me to a well desolate road(which around in palmdale around 8:00pm most roads are desolate) to start from a dig then do a rolling start around 40mph. From a dig we go my tires spin for a second and grab. From the end of first to second he was at my rear bumper. From the end to second to third I am about a car and ahalf in front I didnt stop until he did and that was the mid of forth gear and I had 3 or more lengths in front of him. Pretty good for that car. I had a passenger and he didnt. (Sorry for no video) We turn around and go from a rolling start at 30mph.(I lucky saw him hit his steering wheel a few times before we turned around). At 30 I honk 3 times and this time from the end to 1st to 2nd he is up with me. Mid to the end of second he was at my bumper. It ended up at the same outcome as the first one. We head back to my wifes uncles house with a frown. My passenger which is the b/f that was on my side was laughing most of the way back. Get to the house most of the girls were asking who won and I said:shrug: and went strait to get some food. I let them tell them and for sure the proud loser tells them that I did. I told him he car is nice and runs nice too. I gave him his props so he could feel at ease. It was a whole good day. On the way home my wife :bash: to never do that with her family. Told her it would probably happen again. :coolman: :)

16kOrBust

Established Member
Nice kill! There's nothing better than beating someone who's sure they'll put you to shame and likes to say so.

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
I'm surprised he kept up with you, not bad at all.

snakebite2003

Established Member
Those cars are actually pretty fast, my girlfriend drives a 04 rsx type s and ive taken out a coulple gt mustangs from a roll in it. nice kill

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Not to lie but on the roll part I had a wierd feeling in my head that he might stay not too far away from me but that wasn't the case. These guys are around 19-21 years of age so they have to learn some way or the other. Thanks for the props.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:
There is always somebody checking my spelling. The sad thing though is all my classes I was the best speller. Thanks for noticing. Couple of guys came around to see why I just laughed all of a sudden. :loser:

:beer:

Yeah I was reading your post and, I kid you not, that word jumped off the screen like it just slapped me in the face!:fart:

And you showed a lot of class by complimenting him after you just handed him his ass on plate.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread