Not going to believe this...

Sonic03svt

Established Member
The state actually let me get this...

PersonalizedPlate.jpg

They didn't even ask any questions, until the lady at the Treasures office handed me the tag. She just asked how I got away with it...I played dumb and acted like I didn't understand what she was talking about.

Also, I got the ported blower back on...now if the weather would cooperate, I could get it out and see what it can do...

PortedBlowerReinstalled.jpg

dynobobstieg

Sonic03svt said:
The state actually let me get this...

PersonalizedPlate.jpg

They didn't even ask any questions, until the lady at the Treasures office handed me the tag. She just asked how I got away with it...I played dumb and acted like I didn't understand what she was talking about.

Also, I got the ported blower back on...now if the weather would cooperate, I could get it out and see what it can do...

PortedBlowerReinstalled.jpg

Now that's phunny!! :beer:

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
SLWSNKE said:
:lol: Don't be surprised if it gets revoked at some.

For all of you sexual enuendo fans: I had DKY PNC 2 on a 94 GT.

Lorne

Call me stupid but I'm not getting it.

THC

Sonic03svt

Established Member
BlackSabbath said:
That's great. I like the blue Stieg logo on your Eaton too. Did you paint it yourself? Mine is black.

Actually, it came back from Stieg that way. I thought it was odd that the girl asked what color my car was when they received my blower.

Very nice touch!!

BlackSabbath

Established Member
Sonic03svt said:
Actually, it came back from Stieg that way. I thought it was odd that the girl asked what color my car was when they received my blower.

Very nice touch!!

Nice. I wish I knew that. I would have liked mine done in Redfire instead of black. Maybe I'll ask if they can send me another one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread