FOR SALE: NOS 2001 Cobra Rear Bumper

josephcostello

Established Member
I have a brand new OEM 2001 cobra rear bumper in factory wrapping. As many know these were produced for one year only. This is a new Ford part that has never been unwrapped. Primed and ready to paint. Ford part # YR3Z - 17K835 - CA. $1,600 + the ship
Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 5.28.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 5.28.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 5.28.08 PM.png

amorrow

Established Member
Sweet I have one just like the one you have, still in the wrap too
And are those for sale like your NOS ‘94-8 headlights you were gracious enough to mention in someone else’s post and then refuse to sell once you’re contacted about them? Lol

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
And are those for sale like your NOS ‘94-8 headlights you were gracious enough to mention in someone else’s post and then refuse to sell once you’re contacted about them? Lol

Do you want to go there? Let's replay it. I was gracious with a better price, then you tried to low ball me more. I'll keep it. Dont be a bitch.

amorrow

Established Member
Do you want to go there? Let's replay it. I was gracious with a better price, then you tried to low ball me more. I'll keep it. Dont be a bitch.
What? I told you I’d pay your full asking price!

lOOKnGO just needs to look n go before posting just to waste everyone’s time!

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Take this as a lesson. When you are willing to $1000 for something and I offer $800....20 percent discount and you wanted even more off on such a rare items you'll lose. F me for trying to help.

amorrow

Established Member
Take this as a lesson. When you are willing to $1000 for something and I offer $800....20 percent discount and you wanted even more off on such a rare items you'll lose. F me for trying to help.
If you want me to post the message history to prove you’re full of it just let me know. You said $800 shipped in your forum post.

Your only response was offering to sell me repro headlights for $450. So yea, F you. Only lesson learned is you’re a deadbeat.

Last edited:

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I'll post it for you. Here's were you started in PM's you said $750 shipped and the shipping would be close to $100. You're acting like a butt hurt bitch.
If you want me to post the message history to prove you’re full of it just let me know. You said $800 shipped in your forum post.

Your only response was offering to sell me repro headlights for $450. So yea, F you. Only lesson learned is you’re a deadbeat.
Screenshot_20220222-195255.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

amorrow

Established Member
I'll post it for you. Here's were you started in PM's you said $750 shipped and the shipping would be close to $100. You're acting like a butt hurt bitch. View attachment 1739155

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
$750 offer for $800 asking, then I offer full $800 asking price after you offer me cheap repros for $450? What’s unreasonable about that?

Believe it or not my car will be fine without your headlights….or headlights you claimed to have. I’m just posting this so others are aware what a deadbeat you are….LOSER. My time spent dealing with you is now over.

Attachments

• 10A8B77E-37DD-41B7-A9FD-58E3BF3A6ECF.png
    10A8B77E-37DD-41B7-A9FD-58E3BF3A6ECF.png
    497.5 KB · Views: 70

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I know what I offered and it's clear you counter offered in private. Me netting $650 on something you'd pay $1000 for? This ain't let's make a deal. Your ass has been ate up for nearly 2 months over this is comical as ****.

amorrow

Established Member
Between your post and mine that was the whole conversation, dude. Your ignorance is showing with how incoherent your messages are. You posted $800 asking in this thread:

$1000 or whatever was never in question, nor anything offered in private….I have no idea what you’re talking about. You post things you don’t have and/or won’t sell.

Fellow forum members, please just beware of this clown, lOOKnGO.

The end.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
This is a first. Someone being pissed because they couldn't buy something cheaper from me then I willing to sell for.

Users who are viewing this thread