Northwestern University School of Police Staff and Command

cbj5259

Established Member
I just finished my first week of the 10 week program and it was pretty challenging. Has anyone on here attended? How difficult is the staff study to complete? Just looking for some insight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

spectreman

Established Member
That's a great program that will reflect very highly on your resume. Good on you. You're going to have to work to earn that certificate, tho! I did the University of Louisville's/Southern Police Institute/CODC way back when. If you've got your bachelor's or master's degree, you'll be able get thru all the work.

Good luck!
Lee

cbj5259

Established Member
That's a great program that will reflect very highly on your resume. Good on you. You're going to have to work to earn that certificate, tho! I did the University of Louisville's/Southern Police Institute/CODC way back when. If you've got your bachelor's or master's degree, you'll be able get thru all the work.

Good luck!
Lee
I've got my Bachelor's degree...but I graduated college 20 years ago, so things were a bit different then. Its been a challenge this past week getting back into that "mode"...also having to adjust to everything being computer driven now. When I was in school we read from actual books printed on actual paper and did papers on actual paper. Now everything is done on the computer and turned in on the web. I'm sure I'll do fine it's just a bit of culture shock.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

spectreman

Established Member
It'll get easier, I promise.

When I turned 40, I went back & finished my bachelor's, then a few years later onto my master's, then my doctorate when I turned 50. Thank God, finished that up a few years back. The tech that's available nowadays, especially online libraries, various WORD prodcuts and products to help you format your papers, like perrla, make it so much easier than just a couple of decades ago.

You'll do fine!
Lee

Users who are viewing this thread