Northwest Indiana??

bluestang1724

Established Member
I Just moved Crown Point, IN from Savannah GA a few months back and have seen a few mustangs here and there. So I was just wondering if anyone from around here was on the site. You may have seen me or my gf around the area we have a 00' Atlantic Blue v6 w/ 95 cobra r's, and a 03' Redfire Termi.

Also does anyone know a reputable shop in the area? I need to get a tune on the Cobra here in the near future. Thanks Guys/girls hope to hear from you all.

lightningtodd

Established Member
Crown point here too. Just picked up a mystichrome last year. No shops close to us though. Deans performance in st Charles Illinois is the authority on terminators, far drive but well worth it

jaiasmit

Established Member
You might want to try Brenspeed over in Pierceton, IN. About 1 1/2 hours from you. Brent is a fantastic tuner and has a great shop over there.

I'm in Logansport. About 2 hours southeast of you. I travel through Crown Point on occasion on my way up to Chicago.

bluestang1724

Established Member
Ok. I think i passed you in the v6 the other week. Its blue with chrome 95 cobra r's. The cobra has been down fir a few months. I finally got the new clutch in.

bluestang1724

Established Member
In the cobra or v6? My gf had the 6 n I had the cobra all day. I had to run back n forth to AutoZone half the day. Made 4 trips.. Ill say one thing though, don't ever deal with the AutoZone off 30. Biggest pos of all time! Gave me all the wrong parts and had parts bagged wrong.. And another thing.. I'll never own a GM. Worst thing to work on in the world

lightningtodd

Established Member
Actually saw both. Saw the cobra first as i was walking out garage then the blue one. I usually go to autozone in crown point, never had luck at the other

Users who are viewing this thread