Northeast Massachusetts/ Southern New Hampshire Exhaust Help.

mustang19932014

Established Member
Anyone in this area know of a good place to go for a Kooks long tube header and X-pipe install. I used to use CE Racing years ago for work on my 93 Cobra but haven't been able to find a new shop to work on my 2014 GT. Went to 2 different local Ford dealers and they are telling me 12 to 14 hours for labor. Any ideas?

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Check with Enhanced Street Performance in Sterling, MA.
They've done a ton of work on my '07 Charger and several other cars for me, including an engine swap on that Charger after I blew it up.
They also have a dyno in case you want some before-and-after runs.
They don't tune, but will load the tune for you if you bring the tuner, then run the car on the dyno.
You can check them out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/enhancedstreetperformance
Or their site: www.enhancedstreetperformance.com

Feel free to let them know Gabe sent you. I might be the only Gabe they've dealt with, lol
Dave and Greg are the owners, Greg's pretty much the only one that's ever worked on my cars.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Kevin Schnyer in Hanover MA. He's a ford master tech, has his own garage behind his house. He's done excellent work for me and friends. If you're interested shoot me a pm and I'll give you his cell.

mustang19932014

Established Member
Thanks for the help Gabe and SCalla. I reached out to Enhanced Street Performance and have an appointment with them to install my headers and green cats.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Performance Dyno in Loudon N.H. Pete can tune your car after his brother's install shop, next bay over installs your exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread