North end Seattle folks.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
On my way to work this morning I drove by the Kidd Valley just south of 145th & Aurora. Their reader board says:

SALEEN & MUSTANG CRUISE IN
SUNDAY 15TH AT NOON

Anybody interested?

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I would be, assuming the weather holds up. Looks like a 50% chance of rain currently.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Lake City --

It's on the west side of the lake right? I think you can get there from 522 through Bothell.

schef

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Lake City --

It's on the west side of the lake right? I think you can get there from 522 through Bothell.

There is one there but it's considered Kenmore. If you follow lake city way which is basically the same road as bothell way. Take a right 145th which is a few miles past the kidd valley that you're thinkin of. Follow 145th for a few miles as well and you will go over I-5 and eventually a couple more miles after you go over I-5 you will end up at Aurora ave which is also "99". Hang a left at that light and Kidd Valley is on the right (West side of 99) just a block up.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
Chris, the easiest way for you to get there is take the 145th Street exit from I-5. Head west about a mile and you'll hit the light at Aurora Avenue North. Turn left and Kidd Valley is just around the corner on the right.

schef

Established Member
wythors said:
Chris, the easiest way for you to get there is take the 145th Street exit from I-5. Head west about a mile and you'll hit the light at Aurora Avenue North. Turn left and Kidd Valley is just around the corner on the right.

Word to that

Users who are viewing this thread